Dental veneers are lens-thin, custom-made wrap-up shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your smile. These shells are bonded to the front surface of the teeth to alter to desired color, shape, size, or length.
Porcelain veneers can be used for single tooth as well as multiple teeth simultaneously for smile design cases also.
Veneers are routinely used to correct:
- Teeth that are discolored because of:
- Excessive Fluoride (Fluoride Discoloration on teeth)
- Tobacco Teeth
- Root Canal Treatment
- Stains from tetracycline or other drugs
- Large Resin Fillings
- Other causes
- Teeth that worn down.
- Teeth that are chipped or Fracture.
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth.
- To close Gap between teeth.
Usual Cost: Rs13000 – Rs16500 (Depending upon the type of ceramics layering use to make it).
SMILE MAKEOVER WITH PORCELAIN VENEERS
Veneer will completely transform your smile to your dream smile. With our personal experiences in our clinical cases of smile design with porcelain veneer, it completely changes the look of face, and boost self esteem & confidence in personality.
How we proceed for Porcelain Veneer work at Dr. Yojna’s Dental Clinic ?
- Usually it takes 3-4 visits in span of near about 2 weeks to complete the treatment for Porcelain Veneer.
- First visit is of consultation with Dr. Yojna Shriwas, which we consider to be the most important visit of whole treatment. Here we do your smile assessment and discuss the problem you are facing with you smile & also look for various defects and correction needed from dentist point of view. We also take photographs which help us in better evaluation of you smile and correction needed. This evaluation also considers your personality, profession; social status & personal desire how you want your future smile to look like. Here you get to know the planning of treatment & its benefit to your smile.
- The next appointment may take an hour or so, depending upon on the no. of veneers we are planning for your smile. In the same appointment after tooth preparation we take impression which also helps us evaluate your smile and make mock-up smile. With this mock-up smile we discuss & make necessary changes patient want in their final smile. After final preparation the impression is sent to porcelain veneer dental laboratory.
- After we receive porcelain veneers from dental laboratory, we call patient for trail if everything goes technically right & and according to patient desire & our expectations , we fix porcelain veneers in same appointment & if any alteration is needed porcelain veneers sent back to dental laboratory for corrections & one final appointment is required to fix porcelain veneers on tooth surface with dental bond