Invisible Clear Aligners provide a hygienic, convenient and a clear solution to the correction of malocclusion (straightening of teeth) without having to wear brackets and wires.
What is Invisible clear Aligners?
Invisible Clear Aligners is an exciting, new, invisible, easy to wear, comfortable and above all an affordable aligners system. The system is used in thousands of clinics in India, south America, Europe, Russia , Asia, GCC, APAC, Africa , Australia. Its popularity is growing at an incredible rate. All you have to do is wear a series of wafer thin transparent, high quality removable aligners, which gently guide your teeth from their present to the desired position. No- one will ever know that you are straightening your teeth!! We pride ourselves on being a very caring and professional dental treatment provider in jaipur. We are dedicated to providing a high quality product and service to every patient. We will do everything we can to ensure that you get that beautiful smile you always desired.
Invisible clear Aligners Advantages
• Aligners correct malocclusion without going through treatment with metal brackets and wires
. • Aligners are comfortable when compared to brackets and wires.
• Hardly any one will notice that you are straightening your teeth.
• It is a Hygienic way to correct malocclusion as it dosen’t hinder the normal oral healthcare procedures and dosen’t let food particles infuse in the appliance.
• Easily removable, allowing you to enjoy existing eating habits without having to modify them.
• Invisible clear Aligners are designed to EIT in your lifestyle and not CHANGE your lifestyle.
So Why Invisible clear Aligners?
Invisible clear Aligners is wire-free/wireless and does away with the need bond metal or ceramic wires onto your teeth. It is invisible and removable, allowing you to eat , speak confidently in public, meet clients without embarrassment or discomfort. You simply remove , brush, floss rinse and reinsert: Invisible clear Aligners will do the rest.
Invisible clear Aligners can treat:
1.Crowiding- Teeth are too close together.
2.Spacing – Gaps between teeth
3.Overbite –Teeth overlap too much vertically.
4.Overjet – Upper front teeth stick out and protrude.
5.Underbite – Lower teeth extend past upper front teeth.
6.Crossbite – Upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other.
7.Openbite – Gap between teeth on biting.
8.Misplaced midline – Center lines of upper and lower teeth are not aligners.
Getting your Invisible clear Aligners
• The first step in the process is to visit our clinic for consultation.
• The doctors will take your impressions, photos and radiographs and submit these to Invisible clear Aligners.
• You have the opportunity to digitally review potentially corrected position of your teeth which represents the treatment outcome as planned by the doctor.
• Once satisfied with the review of potentially corrected position, aligners are delivered to you by your doctor on your following visit.
• Each aligners is worn for 2 weeks before advancing to the next aligner.
1..Customized- your doctor will take precise impressions and customize your aligners for your teeth
2.Clear- Invisible clear Aligners is virtually invisible, so hardly anyone will even know you’re straightening your teeth.
3.Removable-you can remove Invisible clear aligners to eat , drink, brush and floss or for special occasions.
4.Comfortable – With Invisible clear Aligners the edges are smooth so they won’t irritate your gums or cheeks.
5.Predictable and Effective –See the treatment outcome even before starting it and start it and start enjoying a better smile even completing the treatment.